We also offer Transmission Flush for late model vehicle at very competitive prices. Due to sensitive nature of transmissions we do not recommend Transmission Flush for early model vehicle or for vehicles which had not had transmission flush or transmission service for long time.
Our Transmission service includes state of the art following seven step diagnostic process free of charge for our customers.
- Before we start our Transmission Service or Transmission flush process we check fluid level in the vehicle to make sure fluid level is correct. Having low or high level of fluid in your transmission can cause your transmission to malfunction. We correct the level first if needed.
- Next we check for all motor adjustments related to transmission. Some motor related malfunctions can cause the transmission to malfunction. We do minor adjustments if needed.
- Then our technicians checks for transmission gears engagement. This done by starting the vehicle, putting foot on the brake and by moving transmission shifter through each gears. In this step we checks for engagement of all gears.
- Our master technicians take the vehicle to normal driving test to see if there are any abnormalities in driving. We check for driving range, transmission shift points and condition of these shifts. We also check for torque convert clutch engagement in overdrive. Convert clutch engagement is the process design to save gas when vehicle is in overdrive mode.
- All electronic controlled transmission has on board computer. We check for any electronic codes for any transmission malfunction.
- At this step our technician put vehicle on the lift and checks for all transmission adjustment and correct any adjustment which can be corrected at this time.
- Final step, we take pan of the transmission out, drop transmission fluid, change filter and gasket at this time and refill the recommended fluid to the correct level.
We recommend transmission service or transmission flush once a year or every 15000 miles whichever comes first.